Saturday

First Blog

Hello, everyone. This is my first blog, I'm a little intimidated but also excited about how this. I just want to say first off that I actually created this blog in review and envy of John D's "sketchblog." I was just veiwing it and wanted to leave a comment, but couldn't cause I wasn't a memeber; well, now I am! So, John D. if you're reading this, you will now recieve comments from me, like: "hey that's cool" or "nice color" or something like that. I must say I was also influenced by Karen's Blost, which, if those of you reading this don't know is a blog about the show "Lost." This blog will be somewhat of an art update on me, with some drawings and such and it will also be random tidbits of things I see and observe in this world. If you're wondering about the title/web address of this blog, since I try to follow Jesus, I see myself as one his men, I actually see all of us trying to follow him as his men (men: meaning men/women).

Thanks for readin'

2 comments:

Psycho 4 Jesus said...

ha, well you inspired me to start one, so yeah, it's a line of insperation ... yes.. thats it

sean constantine said...

I am going to thoroughly enjoy your blog....